Fort Smith, Arkansas
The Masonic Temple Building was first opened in 1929. The building contains over 50,000 square feet and is constructed of Bedford Stone.
The Temple contains three large banquet halls, a full basement with commercial kitchen and a full auditorium with seating for 1,100 people. The building was placed on the National Registry of Historic Places in 1992.